This issue of “5 Questions for a Designer or a Brand Owner” will be with Michael Rowland, the mastermind behind London´s upcoming brand Tasty Cream Clothing. He´s the owner – designer – web designer – photographer of this unique brand. Every piece of the clothing is designed and handmade in London. So i wont keep you waiting any longer. Here it goes!
Note: I did not edit anything on this interview. What you are going to read is exactly how i got it.
1. Describe your brand with three words: London’s Latest Trend
2. Tell us why your brand kicks ass : As we source the best materials from Malaysia to New York, all garments are handmade with a lot of love and care. Designed in London with years of experience working in a company producing specialized items for Lady Gaga amongst others, with designs to make outfits easily creatable with a stunning outcome.
3. Name one accessory you cant live without and why: – My Skullcandy headphones, so I can listen to Hollywood Undead, Parkway Drive or Ke$ha (not embarrassing) on the go.
4. Fill in the blanks: When i was a kid ..” I thought eating grass would make me fly”… and now ….”I’m not much older”
5. What would be your last meal: … That’s a real tricky one… It’s gonna have to be a meal I had earlier this year in Beverley Hills on my birthday, wagyu steak cooked to absolute perfection with well marinated broccoli, and a shot of vodka on the side with an amazing friend.
Thank you Michael for the interview and i wish all the success for your brand!